Thursday, March 4, 2004

I know what

I was reading posts and comments all over the net, till my eyes filled with tears.



By Jesus/Moses etc. - the world looks bleak.

Otherwise, why is everybody moaning in despair?



What is to be done?



It took me some time, about five seconds, to come up with an excellent solution:



The world is an imitations of the blogospheric one created way back in that six-day colossal endeavor.



Every human being is a surfer.



It stays to reason that some of them over there are plain trolls, creating havoc.



They use nicknames which mask their vile intentions.



Impossible to change them as individuals.



The only way out, correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm never wrong, the only way out is to exchange territories: Let them rule the world alone, shivering in the cold, and let us rule the real and original universe, of eternally sunny blogs.







1 comment:

  1. Great work on your blog - it was very enlightening. You've got a lot of useful info on there about stop spam so I've bookmarked your site so I don't lose it. I'm doing a lot of research on stop spam exposed and have just started a new blog - I'd really appreciate your comments

    ReplyDelete

lurching is sexy