Friday, April 9, 2004

A New Era

Well, I cannot claim I've discovered those on my own, my ten fingers (I'm typing "blindly") were helped by others' deft ones.



Although I've been on and off working on this blog for a long time (in-between the publications of two new books, writing the fifth, building a Hebrew site etc), I was still waiting for the day to attain perfection. Now, with the instalation of an active site meter, I find, to my great surprise, that some people have stumbled upon my site.



(So, from now on I must be real careful. The world is watching...)



To my great surprise? I should add, to my gratitude, as it turns out those are amazing, most intelligent eye-opening blogers, the kind that makes you bless the Creator of the blogosphere for Her gift to humanity.



Look at Pejman Yousefzadeh.

A lawyer with a genuine voice no less than Eugene Volokh's.

I was led to him by a mysterious line on my site meter: "Brooding Persian".

Beautiful alliteration. So much to learn. So many religions s/he points to. And here and there glimpses of life in Iran 2004. I felt honored in seeing a link to my site.



And then, on the other side of the world, in Poland, a most sensitive young woman who signed a comment by Natalia, and her blog is named The Lightness of Being.

She's studying the Orient and has some Iranian bloging friends.



It's time to be paying more attention to Iran...

If only the "real" world will finally become sans frontier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lurching is sexy